DCFS Maintain Records of Intentional False Reports Request Letter

Memoria

Jurisdiction
Illinois
DCFS has informed me my case in unfounded and I have the right to request DCFS maintain the report as an intentional false report. The letter states it must be in writing and postmarked within 10 days of the date of the unfounded report letter I received.

The letter from DCFS does not state what information I should include in my letter requesting they maintain the report as an attentional false report.

What information should I send in this letter? Is there certain information I should leave out? Is there a sample letter or instructions?

DCFS has informed me my case in unfounded and I have the right to request DCFS maintain the report as an intentional false report. The letter states it must be in writing and postmarked within 10 days of the date of the unfounded report letter I received.

The letter from DCFS does not state what information I should include in my letter requesting they maintain the report as an attentional false report.

What information should I send in this letter? Is there certain information I should leave out? Is there a sample letter or instructions?

Did you try researching this or asking DCFS what they want in the letter?

Back