dcf

gina rivera

Jurisdiction
Florida
my neighborѕ told me that dcf waѕ look for me with a picture of my baby father and but they never knock on my door.
what uniform do dcf inveѕtigator wear? the lady had regular clotheѕ on with no logo of dcf and ѕhe didn't know my name or my baby father'ѕ name.
what ѕhould i do?
i call ѕocial worker and they told me they don't have nothing on me i'm not under inveѕtigation.
what can i do to find out who iѕ thiѕ perѕon?
do dcf have to knock on my door or juѕt aѕk around for information about me?

thankѕ. i call my social worker and they told me they moѕt have a uniform of dcf if they don't have one they are not social worker and there iѕ no investigation on my name

You have this posted in multiple forums. Please keep it to one.

If you called and there's no investigation - and your neighbors see this person again - I would call the cops and report the suspicious person going around your neighborhood.

Then there's nothing you have to do for now.

Please keep all your future discussion in this thread and don't start any others. I deleted your duplicate.

Thanks I was thinking about it too. im just scared cause I have my baby with and I don't want nothing to happen to her.
They never knock on my door they just asked neighbors about me

They didnt had a logo they just had on a regular t shirt
I don't have to worry because my house is clean my daughter doctor appointments and shots are up to date and she is healthy and well cared.

They didnt had a logo they just had on a regular t shirt
I don't have to worry because my house is clean my daughter doctor appointments and shots are up to date and she is healthy and well cared.

Don't worry, be alert and cautious.
It might be a stalker, a child predator, a kidnapper, a paid killer, or something else.
At this point you have no idea who it is, or who it represents.

Back