dcf

Status
Not open for further replies.

becca5778

ok a dcf report was made on sep 10th 7 days later a caseworker came and met with my daughter and I but she still hasn't been able to meet with my husband due to his work schedule can the case be closed without meeting with him and don't they have so many days to conduct the report and what happens if they don't do it in the time frame

ok a dcf report was made on sep 10th 7 days later a caseworker came and met with my daughter and I but she still hasn't been able to meet with my husband due to his work schedule can the case be closed without meeting with him and don't they have so many days to conduct the report and what happens if they don't do it in the time frame

I hope you know that LEGALLY you (nor is anyone else) required to meet with, or answer any questions asked to you, even by DCF.
That said, what DCF does, or will do, is entirely within the purview of your state's laws.
If you are ever approached by DCF again, or anyone, simply decline to be interviewed, and stand by your right not to incriminate yourself, and your right to remain silent in all maters.
In many cases, DCF might then take you to court.
If they do, and your finances are low, the state will then have to provide you, and each child with an attorney to protect your rights.
Its never wise to speak to any agency of any government without YOUR attorney present to advise and protect your rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back