Darwin Award Candidate

I'm cringing just looking at it.

Meanwhile, in the "weird questions asked of HR" contest, a colleague of mine is this week's front runner with "who do I talk to to change my depends".

I'm cringing just looking at it.

Meanwhile, in the "weird questions asked of HR" contest, a colleague of mine is this week's front runner with "who do I talk to to change my depends".

I hope what he/she really meant to ask was about changing dependents.

I was about two seconds too late to get a shot of him with the leg on the ladder straight and the other leg in the air and not resting on the shed.

I had one resign this week and tell me via text that he was an exemplary employee because he communicated well with the toilet paper...no joke..
Is he in the Janitorial Services Dept? ... Because, even though it would be...odd...to communicate with TP, at least, if he were a janitor, he MIGHT have a reason for chatting with TP.

Example:

"Oh! You poor dears!! Did some jerk unroll you onto the cold hard floor?! I will fix that right up for you!! "

:p

Is he in the Janitorial Services Dept? ... Because, even though it would be...odd...to communicate with TP, at least, if he were a janitor, he MIGHT have a reason for chatting with TP.

Example:

"Oh! You poor dears!! Did some jerk unroll you onto the cold hard floor?! I will fix that right up for you!! "

:p
OH yeah, that's worth a highly coveted, prestigious, CLAPPER AWARD.

Enjoy your CLAPPER.
clapperaward.gif

OH yeah, that's worth a highly coveted, prestigious, CLAPPER AWARD.

Enjoy your CLAPPER.
View attachment 4651
My Goodness! I am so honored to receive this prestigious award! I wish to thank my parents, for their part in making me the person I am today...if it weren't for them my brain would never of conceived the idea of TP talk... I would also like to thank the owners of TheLaw for providing me with a format for my strange thoughts. Thank you, thank you all so much. (tosses some kisses to the crowd)

Did you know that your ability to have children depends on your parents' ability to have children?

If they didn't have children, you wouldn't be able to have children.
Wow. Thank you for that super obvious example of reproduction. Never would have realized this...thanks! :D

I wanted to see how fast you caught on. Believe it or not I have tried that on people who scratch their heads and have to think about it for a while before the light goes on. LOL.

Back