custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

jllj

Hello, I am currently in a custody battle with my daughters mother. My daughters mother has made me do drug testing for THC although i have tested clean and I will be clean for as long as I need to be I was wondering if i were to get a Medical Maurijuana Card would that hurt my chances of getting 50/50 in my custody? Would it hurt my case at all? And no I have not had a medical maurijuana card in the past. This is just something I am curious about. Thank you

Your daughter's mother made you test, or a judge made you test?

Do you qualify for a medical marijuana card?

Your daughter's mother made you test, or a judge made you test?

Do you qualify for a medical marijuana card?

Well the mother requested but I voluntary took the test and passed and yes I do qualify just do not want to get it unless I know it won't hurt my case

It can be used against you, and could possibly affect your chances of shared custody, especially if you medicate when your daughter is with you.

I would not get the medical marijuana card until after custody is established, even then i would keep it to myself and use when daughter is not in your custody. good luck.

I also assume the mother will bring up the use of marijuana in court. Stay clean so you will be able to pass any test you may be given. Is mother being reasonable about custody?

Thank you and my plan is to stay clean for as long as I have to. My daughter is more important to me than anything else. The mother of my child is only per a temporary visitation order let me see my daughter for 3days a week for a total of 17hrs. That for me is not enough time as my daughter is only 1yr and 6months old. Her and her lawyer did mention it in court but before the Judge order it I volunteered to take the test. I submitted a hair follicle test and passed with no problem. Do you think that the judge will make me take more especially since I passed my first test with no problem? I mean it was a hair follicle test and if I was dirty for the last three months it would have came back positive, but I have been clean for over 3months. Smoking is not an issue for me I am just trying to see what I can and can not do. I do not want to hurt my chances for getting equal custody of my daughter. Thank you

Here's my question. If you've tested clean for a hair follicle test which generally goes back 3 months...that implies that you haven't used for 3 months.

What then is your medical condition which would require a medical marijuana card?

There is a reason for my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back