Custody of my kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbwiadvice

My ex and I have been divorced for 3 years in the state of WI. We share primary placement with 50/50 custody. My kids are with him two days a week and also every other weekend. He was living with a women who has two boys one is 14 and one is 9. I am remarried and my daughter told us a couple of months ago that the 14 year old boy has been sexually assulting her every time she went to her dad's. The boy has since admitted to this and he has gone to court and is in a group home under supervision right now. The boy also has been in trouble for drugs and shoplifting. I told my ex when he first started seeing this women that I was concerned she was divorced from a man who has been in lots of trouble with drugs etc. and I didn't want my kids around this kind of enviroment. She also has no supervision of her kids and it is obvious given what has happened that neither of them watched the kids when they were there as this went on for months. The kids father never takes them to doctor appointments, gave my 5 year old a hunting knife for Christmas with a 6 inch blade and my son took it to school to show his friends not knowing it was wrong. My ex husband didn't even know he took it from his house. My ex told me several times when we found out about the abuse that he would never see this women again and we have nothing to worry about. I knew that wasn't true as they have been on again and off again for 2 years. She is no longer living there, but they are seeing each other still and I feel that puts my kids in a bad situation. Do you think I have a custody case, should I contact a local custody attorney. What are my rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back