Custody of a child

Hez07

Jurisdiction
Florida
Hello,

I'm seeking help on getting custody of my niece, her birth mother is not in the picture . My brother at one point I have believed to be a great father but as late proven other wise. I have help raised her for 12 years with home food clothing ect.. my brother let our birth father have temporary custody.. he has been both physically and mentally abusive to her as to both me and my brother when we were children , why are mother didn't allow him in our lives.... The child would love to be with me thro I have not been able to speak to her and I was threaten ( verbally and written)by my father if I take any legal act I will never see her again.. I'm scared for her safety and well being. I am more then capable of taking care of her like I have done all of her life, I have documented statements from a lot of people who know how much I have been taking care of her.. this man is an evil manipulative alcoholic.

Talk to a lawyer, but don't get your hopes up.

If he is physically abusive to her you can call child protective services. You can let them know that if they decide to remove her from the home, that you are willing to step in as temporary guardian. There is no guarantee of what will happen.

Hello,

I'm seeking help on getting custody of my niece, her birth mother is not in the picture . My brother at one point I have believed to be a great father but as late proven other wise. I have help raised her for 12 years with home food clothing ect.. my brother let our birth father have temporary custody.. he has been both physically and mentally abusive to her as to both me and my brother when we were children , why are mother didn't allow him in our lives.... The child would love to be with me thro I have not been able to speak to her and I was threaten ( verbally and written)by my father if I take any legal act I will never see her again.. I'm scared for her safety and well being. I am more then capable of taking care of her like I have done all of her life, I have documented statements from a lot of people who know how much I have been taking care of her.. this man is an evil manipulative alcoholic.

This post looks suspiciously like another user's post. Same format.

Back