Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

all7seven1

hi i've spent days looking in books i need help i got mad a my boyfriend cause this guy had a meth lab at our house and tolled me he was cheating on me well i called the law but my boyfriend went out of town well i dont know if they had a warrent cause i read they have to investagate well they were there the next day they were in the house the house belongs to his mom she new nothing about it well when they questioned him he was messed up and they tolled him if he gives names that he would not see any time well they were jumping out of the closet on people the house has been burnd down and he cant come back to this town but i think they did alot wrong cause i'm not an informent so wheres probable cause to go in and they only found sudifed and a coffee pot and nothing else

I'm not sure what help you need. It is difficult to understand what is going on (something about the house being burned down?) If the law did a great deal of wrong then I would think that your boyfriend would have a public defender who could assist him with the case, especially in instances of flagrant violations of law dealing with improper searches and such a severe result.

Originally posted by all7seven1
hi i've spent days looking in books i need help i got mad a my boyfriend cause this guy had a meth lab at our house and tolled me he was cheating on me well i called the law but my boyfriend went out of town well i dont know if they had a warrent cause i read they have to investagate well they were there the next day they were in the house the house belongs to his mom she new nothing about it well when they questioned him he was messed up and they tolled him if he gives names that he would not see any time well they were jumping out of the closet on people the house has been burnd down and he cant come back to this town but i think they did alot wrong cause i'm not an informent so wheres probable cause to go in and they only found sudifed and a coffee pot and nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back