Criminal Law Criminal Law Visa Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

muggsyj

Hi lex,

Mark Jones UK.

Just a short note, I applied for the A96 "subject access report" and it has come back as there is no information held about me on the Police National Computer.
Now, do I answer the question on the visa application any convictions (Yes or No)
You see this is the problem I have, as you know in the past I had a conviction and now it is not there, but I do not want to lie and as i am an upright "citizen" reguardless of the magna carter it is not in my nature to be unlawfull.
I will not tell you what the UK Police suggested.

The other thing is shall we apply for the six month visa for an extended stay?
Or do you have any other suggestions? If you are not willing to give this sort of advice on this forum, due to the fact some people may use this information for evasion purposes.
Please feel free to "shoot" me an e-mail, (Shoot is my new American frase)
If you can't remember the full extent of my questions, please recap in "Another Criminal Question" by muggsyj.

Many thanks lex
yours truly

Mark. muggsyj@hotmail.com

By the way lex, I know you like History. So here is one for you, I am a direct desendant from the "French Huguenots". Dose that mean I am a desendant of the USA? and may explaine my problem with the whole "magna carter" thing!

It will give you somthing to look up, if you are not familiar with the Huguenots. ;)

Hope to speek to you soon!

Mark.

Hi Lex,

Are you on vacation? :confused:

Actually yes, I was on vacation. It is good to be away from a computer for a while.

As you will understand I cannot give specific legal advise here on the forum. Your first question basically poses a moral problem: if there is no trace about the case in the police computers there probably won't be a way the US authorities ever would find out about it unless you tell them. It is your call how to deal with this problem. I can imagine what the British police suggested :)

Hi Lex

Nice to hear you are back, safe and well, i hope you had a lovley time on vacation.
I cannot say I don't feel a bit sick because my vacation now seems so long ago.

I am still pondering on what visa to apply for at the moment, I would like Mr bush to allow me a dual passport so i could come and go as i please. (we can but dream)

Well, it was sunny today in the UK, which was nice and makes a change from all the cold weather we have been having. I do believe that the USA immigration system is a bit complex and I am still finding it hard to comprehend which way to atempt it. At this rate I may end up settling for Australia. Our money will convert well there also. ;) (They too have nice weather!)

Well, if you think you can shed any light on my way forward you can always drop me a line.

Take care lex,
Yours truly

Mark. muggsyj@hotmail.com

P.S

I like the new signature :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back