Crazy ex

jack cohen

Jurisdiction
California
My ex and I have been broken up for quite some time and just recently she was able to somehow hack my google account and get nude images of me. She claims she received the image in a text message from an area code that was not local (most likely an app like sideline to create a new number) but the only place would be on my gmail account since the messages were long deleted from Both my phone and my new girlfriends phone. The images are being used as harassment black mail etc. anything legal I can do? California jurisdiction preferable.

Why not delete the nude photos?

No one in his or her RIGHT mind wants to see a naked human being.

If you must admire yourself naked, print the photos and delight in your nakedness in the privacy of your home.

My ex and I have been broken up for quite some time and just recently she was able to somehow hack my google account and get nude images of me.

First, I assume this is an ex-girlfriend. Second, why the f*** would you have nude photos of yourself on a google account?

the messages were long deleted from Both my phone and my new girlfriends phone.

So...you text nude photos and you have nude photos on a google account? While I vehemently disagree with the prior response about folks in their right minds wanting to see other humans nude (sarcasm?), if you're going to take or allow others to take nude photos of you, for god's (or gods' or God's) sake exercise some measure of intelligence about what is done with them.

The images are being used as harassment black mail etc.

Please elaborate.

anything legal I can do?

Depends on how you respond to my request that you elaborate.

Many phones (Android) put pictures into this online storage (Google) without asking. I had pic sin this picssa (I think) none were nude but I did not want them out there for any hacker to get even though none were nudes or the like. i talked to my Cell phone provider and they helped me remove this so it would no longer happen. Far as the EX having the pics if the EX is blackmailing you that is a crime you can report.

Back