could i be arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi76

About three years ago i wrote out checks for different companies all equaling to about $1200 but i never had the money in the bank and never paid anything they never sent me a letter or anything and the bank sent me a letter that the account closed about a year ago and if i wanted to keep it open to call i want to know if there's anyway i could find whats going on with out having to go to the bank because i can't deal with court right now cause i just had a baby and im a single momwhat should i do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

You want to find out what is going on with whom? The bank really isn't your problem as much as the companies could be. If you haven't looked at your credit report, it might be a good time ot start. You wrote several checks with the knowledge that you had insufficient funds in your account and in many jurisdictions that can be a serious offense. You should consider finding out where those accounts are before the matter could get worse. It's hard to say since reporting them may be done by the companies. Did you get correspondence from them?

Originally posted by gigi76
About three years ago i wrote out checks for different companies all equaling to about $1200 but i never had the money in the bank and never paid anything they never sent me a letter or anything and the bank sent me a letter that the account closed about a year ago and if i wanted to keep it open to call i want to know if there's anyway i could find whats going on with out having to go to the bank because i can't deal with court right now cause i just had a baby and im a single momwhat should i do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back