Correspondence among judges by email and by letters as part of Court File Recrods

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeleno

Question is regarding superior court in los angeles california:

I believe that email correspondence on the Court's internal email system is held by some judges as sufficient substitute for missing court documents such as Order of Rassignment by the Supervising Judge after Peremptory Challenge for example. I further believe that such correspondence includes evidence of obstruction of justice by judges.

QUESTION: Is a litigant within his rights to demand that email correspondence regarding the case on the Court's internal email system be included in Recrods Designated for Appeal?

Similarly, it is obvious that a proposed Referree wrote letters to Judges regarding​
the case and his opinion of the case before he was even appointed. Such may be deemed obstruction of justice.

QUESTION: Is a litigant within his rights to demand that copies of such letters be included in Records designated for Appeal?​

Do you have anything more solid than a belief?

You can "demand" anything. Because you demand something does not mean they are required to comply. I can conceive of scenarios that could go both ways. Ultimately, you may have to get a court to compel these documents.

You DO have an attorney for this, correct?

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back