Corporate Law Corporation Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostdown989

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can give me an advise and help my problems.I have a company registered in United Kingdom,someone help me registered the company but i can't contact the person who help me registered my company.it was registered on August 23 2009 it's an offshore company cause i live in Philippines.that's my first experienced about owning a company and until now i don't have a clue of what should i do specially on paying my tax since my company start it's business activity on October 01,2009 and receive the first income on October 31,2009.i did not pay my company's tax until now.and i guess they've start charging me for a company's tax.my questions is listed below:

1) In my case that I've shown above when is my first accounting period begin and when should i need to pay my tax?

2) On the dates I've stated above when is the first accounting period of my company begin and when is the late penalties charge begin?

3) What is the example list of a company's first accounting period and end date in a year?

4) In one year how many months do i have to pay for my company's tax?

5) When is the company's tax begin it's first accounting and end period in a year?

6) How many months is given to pay the tax before the late penalties applied?

7) How many months included in first accounting period and end period in a year?

8) In my case do I'm legible to file a bankruptcy?

9) Now that i don't have enough money to pay my company's tax and I've closed my business already what should i do since i did not pay my tax yet?

10) My business is already closed but my company is still active what should i do to stop or close my active company so i can't be charge for a company's tax?

I hope someone can answer my questions above,your legal answer is a big help to solve my problem and I'm very thankful of someone can help me.thanks..

You need a tax lawyer in the UK or PI.

Your problem is too complex for us to answer here.

You should take all documentation when you visit one or mail copies (or fax) to one in the UK.

Otherwise, you could rack up huge penalties and interest and potentially lose your holdings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back