corporation posted my resume on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncinquiry

I applied for a position online last year to a major corporation. I was informed to view a search engine and notice my resume is posted on the search engine by the corporation. It includes everything including my address and my non-published and unlisted telephone number. Does the corporation have a right to list my resume on the internet and not on their corporate database?

I applied for a position online last year to a major corporation. I was informed to view a search engine and notice my resume is posted on the search engine by the corporation. It includes everything including my address and my non-published and unlisted telephone number. Does the corporation have a right to list my resume on the internet and not on their corporate database?

Did you look at the terms of use on the site when you signed up and posted your resume?

Yes, I did. I contacted the company by email and the webmaster asked for more information (which I gave) but I have not heard from the webmaster since.

Thank you for your help! I have given the company a deadline and I am waiting to see what will happen.

Cool - let us know how it works out for you. Good advice, friendlyfox, and do so once the page is removed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back