Contempt of Court for defying CS order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadx2kids

I'm the petitioner and divorce is pending.
respondent is violating the Child Support order issued by the D.A., on my behalf. Indicating no job or income.
They (D.A.) asked me if I had any information to establish she is working and gets income.
Of course not, she get's paid under the table.
Well, I found a letter she wrote with a reference to her "work" and "work phone" on it.
May I use this to establish her dishonesty by filing "Contempt of Court" for concealing income, failure to comply with CS order? I want to file it to with this divorce case.

Last edited:
I'm the petitioner and divorce is pending.
respondent is violating the Child Support order issued by the D.A., on my behalf. Indicating no job or income.
They (D.A.) asked me if I had any information to establish she is working and gets income.
Of course not, she get's paid under the table.
Well, I found a letter she wrote with a reference to her "work" and "work phone" on it.
May I use this to establish her dishonesty by filing "Contempt of Court" for concealing income, failure to comply with CS order? I want to file it to with this divorce case.

Is the letter dated and signed? Can you prove it's from her? Does it mention her income? Unless it's that specific, it may be worthless in court; however, you can include it if you wish.

Why not use the work phone to find out where she works, and get your proof of employment that way?

What state are you in? Even if she claims no income you can sk that a wage be assigned to her based on what she is capable of making,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back