Constitution and Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeritus

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
Can you cite any Laws or Right rendered which allows the Moral within the USA to discriminate against citizens whom are not members of Groups whether or not such citizens are identified as Scabs ? This means that a percentage of the US Government and any number of those involved in Group Rights call Citizens Scabs and attest that Scabs have no Rights. Can anyone Cite such Laws or Rights rendered through any Verdicts of the US Supreme Courts ?

Last edited:
Can you cite any Laws or Right rendered which allows the Moral within the USA to discriminate against citizens whom are not members of Groups whether or not such citizens are identified as Scabs ? This means that a percentage of the US Government and any number of those involved in Group Rights call Citizens Scabs and attest that Scabs have no Rights. Can anyone Cite such Laws or Rights rendered through any Verdicts of the US Supreme Courts ?
There exists a demeanor throughout the World and within the United States which condemns anyone identified as a Scab. Such demeanor asserts that Laws exist within the United States that prohibit; those identified as Scabs, from Assets and Rights. I would like to read the Laws that prohibit; those identified as Scabs, from Assets and Rights. Can you present the Laws that prohibit; those idenified as Scabs, from Assets and Rights ?

Can you cite any Laws or Right rendered which allows the Moral within the USA to discriminate against citizens whom are not members of Groups whether or not such citizens are identified as Scabs ?

The way that the law works in the United States is that anything that is not expressly made illegal is, by default, legal. The United States has a number of anti-discrimination laws at the federal level, and every state has its own sets of anti-discrimination laws. However, most types of discrimination are not expressly illegal and, as such, most discrimination is legal.

I have no idea what "the Moral" refers to, and the term "scabs" is typically associated with individuals who work for an employer whose union member employees are on strike. If you want to be more clear about what you're talking about, someone may be able to offer further insight.

This means that a percentage of the US Government and any number of those involved in Group Rights call Citizens Scabs and attest that Scabs have no Rights.

Huh?

Can anyone Cite such Laws or Rights rendered through any Verdicts of the US Supreme Courts ?

The United States Supreme Court acts almost exclusively as a court of appeal, and its original jurisdiction is extremely limited, so the number of verdicts rendered by the U.S. Supreme Court is extremely small.

Such demeanor asserts that Laws exist within the United States that prohibit; those identified as Scabs, from Assets and Rights.

If someone is telling you that such laws exist, then I suggest you ask that person to provide you with citations for those laws.

If someone is telling you that such laws exist, then I suggest you ask that person to provide you with citations for those laws.

I have asked them to Cite such Laws, but they refuse. I appreciate the answers since my impression of the demeanor was of a Conspiracy or Pact. So I can at least focus upon the demeanor in their Perspectives. I oppose such demeanor and I am often referred to as a Scab. I remain obstructed from Assets, yet I know that our Constitution will not allow such demeanor to enact Laws that prohibit; those identified as Scabs, from Assets and Rights, though I endure describef Terrorism and it affects us All. Thank you.

I have asked them to Cite such Laws, but they refuse. I appreciate the answers since my impression of the demeanor was of a Conspiracy or Pact. So I can at least focus upon the demeanor in their Perspectives. I oppose such demeanor and I am often referred to as a Scab. I remain obstructed from Assets, yet I know that our Constitution will not allow such demeanor to enact Laws that prohibit; those identified as Scabs, from Assets and Rights, though I endure describef Terrorism and it affects us All. Thank you.

The word Moral refers to an Attitude in General and Scab is anyone in opposition of Employment Unions, or whom are not Members of a Group. We have a Conspiracy with such Demeanor and those involved want to eliminate our Rights.

You're talking gibberish. If you want to start making sense you might get some helpful comments.

I am often referred to as a Scab.

Who referred to you as a Scab? Under what circumstances were you called a scab? Be specific.

For example: "A waiter called me a Scab and wouldn't serve me" or "A cop pulled me over, called me a Scab, and wrote me a ticket."

Get it?

I remain obstructed from Assets,

What, exactly, would those assets be? Who obstructed you from obtaining those assets? Under what circumstances?

I endure describef Terrorism

Under what circumstances have you endured terrorism?

The word Moral refers to an Attitude in General and Scab is anyone in opposition of Employment Unions, or whom are not Members of a Group. We have a Conspiracy with such Demeanor and those involved want to eliminate our Rights.

What groups? What rights are those groups trying to eliminate?

If you can't put your issues in the context of real life experiences then this thread is a waste of time and will be deleted.

You're talking gibberish. If you want to start making sense you might get some helpful comments.

Who referred to you as a Scab? Under what circumstances were you called a scab? Be specific.

For example: "A waiter called me a Scab and wouldn't serve me" or "A cop pulled me over, called me a Scab, and wrote me a ticket."

Get it?

What, exactly, would those assets be? Who obstructed you from obtaining those assets? Under what circumstances?

Under what circumstances have you endured terrorism?

What groups? What rights are those groups trying to eliminate?

If you can't put your issues in the context of real life experiences then this thread is a waste of time and will be deleted.

Those who refer to me as a Scab include some members of the Ohio Supreme Courts and a percentage of those whom I encounter. The Assets include Trusts, Bequeaths and Copyright Royalties. The Terrorism derives from some persons interest of the Assets with held and my perspectives which include my opinions of their demeanor.
This thread should remain focused upon a Conspiracy or Pact that intends to Defy the Constitution and the risk involved for those who defend the Constitution. In my perspective I have witnessed a serious problem. I'm told that scabs aren't allowed to have Assets while I remain obstructef from such Assets.

Last edited:
I don't believe you have yet asked a question of the Constitution.
The only thing clear so far is that you require assistance beyond what anyone here can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back