Company won't refund me: they won't answer any emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliviacarone

Jurisdiction
Quebec
I ordered something from Zociety, a car company, in early August. The item was delivered, then returned because of an "unsufficient adress." It was received by the company after. I have received no refund, despite many emails, facebook messages, instagram messages, twitter, etc. It's not something really expensive, its $30, but my boyfriend really wanted it, so I ordered another one to an adress I know will work. Now, it's been more than a week without updates and I'm scared it's lost. That's $60 lost.... What do I do???

Sorry, this site discusses US laws only.

Generally speaking, if you stop ordering from those crooks, you won't lose another $30.00.

How you get $60.00 back in Canada is not known to this native of the USA.

I suggest you call them directly and actually speak with someone, or obtain their business address from their website and write them a letter.
Your attempts to resolve this via social media or email are easily overlooked.

I would never buy from a vendor that doesn't reveal its physical address. I googled the phone number (from the website) and found a related company (Zakustech) and the phone number comes from Riverside, CA. No luck finding an address to go along with it.

Also found a forum with complaints about delays:

Has anyone ordered lately Louvers from ZAKUSTECH - Nissan 370Z Forum

Oddly enough, the phone number also comes back to a church in Riverside, CA:

Iglesia Bautista La Sierra

This next site gives the name and address of a person associated with that phone number:

951-977-9061, +19519779061, Beverly Salazar Riverside

I found nothing under both names in the CA business search:

Business Search - Business Entities - Business Programs | California Secretary of State

That's all I know.

If you paid by credit card have your credit card company reverse the charges. Then stop doing business with this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back