Company that buy gift cards for cash.... Took money

Thomas920

Jurisdiction
Missouri
Independence Missouri there's a company that buys gift cards for cash or store credits anyways I went in to sell one of my gift cards and at the time the dude that work there told me he was only going to pay me $25 he was keeping the other $35 that he was supposed to give me due to the fact that in the past I sold them a card that was not good that had no funds I told him it could have been me and ask him for a copy of the receipt for that transaction that I was accused of selling him a bad card he gave it to me I told him that was not my signature that's not even my name and that's not my handwriting that I could show him multiple legal forms with my handwriting my signature exedra he told me he didn't care he wasn't giving me my card or my money what can I do I don't only want to get the money that's owed but yet I want them to be held responsible in every single way possible?

what can I do I don't only want to get the money that's owed but yet I want them to be held responsible in every single way possible?

Probably cause more trouble for yourself if you squawk.

If you must make noise, write a letter to the corporate office or the owner of the company explaining your beef.

To support your complaint, provide photocopies of any proof you possess to support your claims.

Send the letter by the US Postal Service Priority Mail so that you can track it and obtain proof of delivery.

Good grief. How about some punctuation?

what can I do

I'm sure you can do any number of things. I assume you are free not to go through with the present transaction (i.e., the one in which "the dude that work [sic] there told [you] he was only going to pay [you] $25 [and that] he was keeping the other $35 that he was supposed to give" you). If you already wen through with that transaction, then it's a done deal.

This appears to be at most a $35 issue. Let it go.

Back