Come on, man, I drove 18 wheelers. That's NOT a joke!

army judge

Super Moderator
Who knew, huh?

Now you know, too!

El presidente dijo: "¡Yo también manejé 18 ruedas!"
macktruckBIDEN.png
The president said, "I drove 18 wheelers, too!"

Straight outta the donkey's mouth:

Career politician President Biden is being mocked for claiming he used to drive an 18-wheeler truck — with the White House only able to show he was once a passenger in one.

The 48-year political veteran made the claim while visiting a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania on Wednesday.

"I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man," the 78-year-old commander-in-chief told staff, video of the exchange shows — with him clarifying that he "got to" drive one.

But challenged by Fox News to produce evidence, a White House spokesperson could only point to a December 1973 article from the Wilmington Evening Journal that showed Biden rode in an 18-wheeler, not that he drove one.

Joe Biden's claim he once drove 18-wheeler truck provokes skepticism

Biden raises eyebrows with claim he 'used to drive' 18-wheeler truck

Dementia Joe can drive all of them at once and then kick your a@@ while doing it. Only Chuck Norris could beat dementia Joe and that was only after a best 3 out of 5 match.

Another thing Chuck Norris can do

Biden didn't even actually drive the Ford Lighting. If you look you can see that the passenger seat had a passenger (SS) and a steering wheel. Since all of the press there clearly saw this it is yet another example of the press protecting Biden's not-so-secret senility.

https://www.carscoops.com/wp-content/uploads/webp/2021/05/2022-Ford-F-150-Lightning-Joe-Biden-.webp

The sad thing is, he probably really believes he was driving. Much like my 3 year old grandson believes he really drives the Autotopia cars at Disneyland

The sad thing is, he probably really believes he was driving. Much like my 3 year old grandson believes he really drives the Autotopia cars at Disneyland

Yes, and he threatened to kick a voters arse one time in a town hall when supposedly doing his campaigning, if Trump would have done that they would have been talking about 24/7 until they could talk about it no more.

Back