Colorado "mom" caught on tape forcing her 5 year old child into car trunk!

army judge

Super Moderator
Opera Snapshot_2021-08-06_183953_news.yahoo.com.png

Police Friday announced investigators located the mother allegedly seen in a recording forcing her son into the trunk of a car.

Chelsea Trujillo, 33, was arrested on a warrant charging child abuse, in addition to a restraining order violation.

At approximately 2:20 p.m. on August 4, Pueblo Police officers responded to the 1900 block of N. Norwood Avenue regarding a possible child abuse case.

Police were told a woman, later identified as Trujillo, forcefully placed her 5-year-old son in the trunk of her vehicle.

The woman was nowhere to be found and policed asked the public for help locating her.

At the time, police revealed Trujillo and her child were currently homeless and were last seen in a mid-2000s Chevy Malibu with no license plates.

Video obtained by a news station in Colorado shows a woman allegedly identified as Trujillo screaming, "Get in there before I fu*k you up!"

A boy then entered the back of the vehicle and the woman slammed the trunk of her vehicle.

A witness who recorded the incident is then overheard confronting the woman before calling police.

Woman arrested after being filmed forcing five-year-old son into trunk of car

So far no one has explained the why.

Not that it matters legally, nevertheless, the WHY always interests me.

The WHY helps us occasionally make sense of the senseless.

I am always curious to see if there is a pattern behind the story.

Sometimes it does matter, legally, to have context - to determine whether this person needs psychiatric help, for example, or just makes horrible choices. I'm inclined to think it's the latter in this case - I think the stability of 3 hots and a cot, coupled with reduced responsibility, could greatly benefit her and eventually calm her nerves. People who are overwhelmed by their situation sometimes make horrible choices.

Back