1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Civil court preparation after small claims win

Discussion in 'Auto Accidents, Injuries' started by Klockdoc, Oct 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. williammark

williammark New Member

Hi

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Don't spam our website.
    This isn't Twitter, Facebook, or one of the other "Chatty Charlie" unsocial media sites.

Don't post nonsense, or you will be summarily banned.

Follow our simple rules and you will be allowed to stay.

justblue and Highwayman like this.
  3. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

Anyone who hires an attorney that trolls advice sites for clients deserves exactly what he gets.:rolleyes:

ETA: Your post has been reported.

4. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Well-Known Member

I couldn't find anything that would make me think it was a lawyer trolling.

5. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

The hashtag kind of gives it away ;)

justblue likes this.
  6. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Well-Known Member

Has the hashtag been removed because I can't see it?

7. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

I see it in justblue's reply (within the quoted portion).

PayrollHRGuy likes this.
  8. justblue

lol...Look at the post I quoted.

PayrollHRGuy likes this.
  9. justblue

lol...Look at the post I quoted.

10. army judge

The "evidence" was been summarily deleted and discarded when the admonishment was issued.

11. justblue

In my post there is a quote of the idiot attorney that spammed...would you please edit it out or delete it? I can no longer edit that post. Thanks AJ. :)

12. army judge

No worries, done.

justblue likes this.
  13. Klockdoc

Klockdoc Law Topic Starter New Member

Well, looks like I convinced this judge also. Not to the extent of the 1st judge, but for a total of $4500 plus court costs.

I used affidavits to enter the business documents into court.

The Kelly Blue Book comps for my vehicle were allowed because the insurance companies valuation paperwork used Autotrader. I discovered Autotrader bought KBB in 2010 so it overruled the attorney's objection for bringing this in as documents.

Newly added parts were taken into consideration in the settlement and also estimates for hidden damage found after the accident.

It was still enough to beat the 70% rule of thumb for totaling a vehicle and allow me to repair the car. I feel good.

14. army judge

You're amazing, absolutely amazing.

You're god among litigators.

You're probably going to be approached to have a Lifetime or Hallmark movie made.

I bet Sony, Netflix, Paramount, or Universal might even want to take this gargantuan legal achievement to 10,000 silver screens all across the civilized world.

You'll be wealthy, extremely wealthy.

I'm typeless, but I'll persevere.

Lawyers all across the USA will soon be raking in gazillions of dollars for deserving clients, all because you, YOU ALONE, developed this amazing tactic.

Enjoy the feeling, mate, with all those TV interviews, the book deals, the movie deals, the legal consultation deals, the tv legal show, the tv judge deal; you're going to be very busy in the days ahead! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

15. Klockdoc

Klockdoc Law Topic Starter New Member

LOL. You ever read your posts before hitting the send button?

No wonder you have so much time to browse this forum No customers?

16. army judge

Dude, I'm happily retired.

Each month Uncle Sammy deposits my retirement pay, 100% VA disability, and my social security into my bank account.

Man, what a country.

I'm living the dream, mate, the dream I worked my tookas off to acquire.

Not a care in the world, just waiting for my last appointment with the Grim Reaper.

justblue likes this.
  17. justblue

Oh come on!! It was funny. A perfection of wizeazz.

army judge likes this.
  18. justblue

Why are you posting to an old thread? The original poster hasn't been back since late Oct of last year.