Medical Bills Civil Case that is fake i may go to jail for failure to apear

Sarahj555

Many years ago, i had issues mental health illness. I was conspired on for my property and my children. That is not the case as of right now. Right now my case is that a situation occurred all those years ago. I live my life today i have one daughter and a family i do my best to abide the law now although i didn't always do that before. So i had my children taken from me from children services, i had a voluntary case so that i could focus on what was best for me as a single mother. My case became worse and i was institutionalized in a mental physicality . During the time i was in the ward there, my children were in custody of the state, and of children services. They were placed with the same family that had adopted them when i lost total custody having my rights taken from me, without signing them away. My attorney i had at the time was later fired for breaking confidentiality and conspiring on me in court. My son had a medical emergency surgery for a hernia and he was only 8 yrs old. I had no medical insurance , for him, because he was in the custody of children services they i believed had insurance on him. They charged me for his surgery and did not charge state which case i would of needed Medicaid and i was covered by Medicaid during the time of my stay in the mental ward i was deemed by the court then as incompetent.
So, here it is about 10 years later now and the hospital is suing me for the bills from his surgery and a few other emergency room visits that are claim i had. I would like to find out and get to the bottom of what happened and counter sue them for charging me full price of the surgery and also i never received one bill for this surgery. However, i believe that my grandfather who may have been conspiring to have my children taken from me and also may have wanted me to go away to take claims of my property, he did say he received medical bills for me that he had made payments on that i was unaware of and had no idea of. I never saw a bill for this, i only received the collection agency's letters, my first attempt to call them they explained it was for my son's surgery, during the time he was in custody of children services and i know i was institutionalized at that time, and later incarcerated. When my grandfather told me that he had made payments on hospital bills he received i explained to him i should not have owed any hospital bills and also to not pay them. I asked him where they were and he never got them to me, I only ever received the collection agency's claims. Its ten years later, i never knew my rights to sue that attorney that my grandfather had set up to do what she did. Now, to make this more simple, I am going to court in a few days i would like to prove i never owed this bills they are making clams on, i would also like to prove that they had this set up in case i ever did leave there little holds they had on me and get a family and a husband who had money. That they would try to come after me now i understand this is a scam. What can i do i can hire an attorney for bankruptcy which is started, i would like to counter sue them in some way prove they are wrong for what they did . I wish i could of done better to be able to care for my son. Money is what is about it is what is always been about for them.

Many years ago, i had issues mental health illness. I was conspired on for my property and my children. That is not the case as of right now. Right now my case is that a situation occurred all those years ago. I live my life today i have one daughter and a family i do my best to abide the law now although i didn't always do that before. So i had my children taken from me from children services, i had a voluntary case so that i could focus on what was best for me as a single mother. My case became worse and i was institutionalized in a mental physicality . During the time i was in the ward there, my children were in custody of the state, and of children services. They were placed with the same family that had adopted them when i lost total custody having my rights taken from me, without signing them away. My attorney i had at the time was later fired for breaking confidentiality and conspiring on me in court. My son had a medical emergency surgery for a hernia and he was only 8 yrs old. I had no medical insurance , for him, because he was in the custody of children services they i believed had insurance on him. They charged me for his surgery and did not charge state which case i would of needed Medicaid and i was covered by Medicaid during the time of my stay in the mental ward i was deemed by the court then as incompetent.
So, here it is about 10 years later now and the hospital is suing me for the bills from his surgery and a few other emergency room visits that are claim i had. I would like to find out and get to the bottom of what happened and counter sue them for charging me full price of the surgery and also i never received one bill for this surgery. However, i believe that my grandfather who may have been conspiring to have my children taken from me and also may have wanted me to go away to take claims of my property, he did say he received medical bills for me that he had made payments on that i was unaware of and had no idea of. I never saw a bill for this, i only received the collection agency's letters, my first attempt to call them they explained it was for my son's surgery, during the time he was in custody of children services and i know i was institutionalized at that time, and later incarcerated. When my grandfather told me that he had made payments on hospital bills he received i explained to him i should not have owed any hospital bills and also to not pay them. I asked him where they were and he never got them to me, I only ever received the collection agency's claims. Its ten years later, i never knew my rights to sue that attorney that my grandfather had set up to do what she did. Now, to make this more simple, I am going to court in a few days i would like to prove i never owed this bills they are making clams on, i would also like to prove that they had this set up in case i ever did leave there little holds they had on me and get a family and a husband who had money. That they would try to come after me now i understand this is a scam. What can i do i can hire an attorney for bankruptcy which is started, i would like to counter sue them in some way prove they are wrong for what they did . I wish i could of done better to be able to care for my son. Money is what is about it is what is always been about for them.

You can sue, but why bother?
You don't have to sue.
You can continue the BK, and none of this will matter.
You can simply ignore their demands, and they'll move along.
They want easy money.
They want you to give in to their demands.
If you resist and ignore them, they'll slither off to find easier pickings.

It is very hard to follow your post as the grammar is so poor. It sounds like you violated the law and had some severe mental issues and your children were taken from you and placed in foster care. Eventually, your parental rights were terminated (which is very difficult to achieve) and the children were adopted by the family who raised them. sometime before your rights were terminated, your son had surgery and either you or he had some ER visits. You did not carry any insurance on the child (I am not sure why you wouldn't have at least had Medicaid or CHIP). You never paid the bill for this care though at some point your grandfather might have been paying on your behalf. It isn't clear why he would have done so, but if he did, he certainly wasn't obligated to pay for these medical bills. You asked him to stop paying so clearly you knew they existed. Now 10 years later, having still not paid the bill, you are getting collection notices for the balance due.

It isn't clear who you want to sue but I'm not seeing any basis on which to sue. It also isn't clear why you haven't gotten notices until now but if you have been incarcerated and in mental institutions, that would explain it. Why do you think it is a scam? Did he not have the surgery and did you not visit the ER?

If you are already filing for bankruptcy, then ask your attorney if these bills can be included.

It is not at all clear what civil case is fake or why you failed to appear, as stated in your title.

So many ways you repeat what i said, ill be clear and I feel it is right to leave them alone. To stay away and wait on the bankruptcy to come to an end. okay here are the facts as i try to state them.
1 my grandfather made this payments when i was unaware of the bills. 2 I should never have been billed i did have Medicaid state care and my children i would think being in the states custody should of had the same. 3, i was in a mentally ill state because people wanted to commit other crimes such as foreclosure fraud on property i should of inherited. 4 they probably have something to hide and now that i show competence and i am in a good position in life, they need to come after me all this many years later. 5 Perhaps i should of mention that the law office representing the hospital also held my Grandmothers living will and did not carry out that will and handed it to a person who was found guilty of fraud in major telephone companies. The attorney i had representing me at the time was sleeping with a guy who was part of the foreclosure fraud. I am not paranoid this are all facts and i have let go of what was done to me intentionally years ago. But what would be so necessary to come and try to sue me today if i had not been married a man who owns his own business and i am responsible enough to raise my own children now as i have one daughter. The bill was 70% my sons surgery, in which i found out on the phone when i received the first collection notice. I still to this day never saw an original bill for it. I dont care much for grammar i dont have to be a scholar to figure out people did wrong things and are controlled by money.

If the child was covered by insurance of some kind at the time of the surgery, you need to submit the claim to them or have alerted the hospital of that coverage. If you failed to do so, then yes ,you are fully responsible for the cost of that treatment. You are never required to allow insurance to cover a medical expense. The provider doesn't have to guess whether you have coverage and who that coverage might be with. As the legal parent of the child at the time, it was your job to either inform them of that coverage or pay the bill. Your grandfather isn't responsible even if he at one time was voluntarily paying the bill on your behalf.

A living will has nothing at all to do with property. It simply indicates a patient's wishes as far as life saving measures are concerned. Fraud against telephone companies is likewise totally unrelated to whether or not they take measures to keep her alive. If a property has foreclosed, you would not be able to inherit it. Foreclosure does not stop because you stand to inherit the property. Whatever happened with the house is still totally unrelated to you owing for a medical bill, a fake civil suit, or your failure to appear or bankruptcy.

While you might not have much use for grammar, if you want answers which are accurate, you need to be able to accurately convey the situation.

Back