Child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissQ22

I have been divorced one year. I have 4 children with my ex husband. I am moving in with my fiancé and pregnant. With my new living arrangements and baby affect the current child support amount for my 4 children with my ex husband?

I have been divorced one year. I have 4 children with my ex husband. I am moving in with my fiancé and pregnant. With my new living arrangements and baby affect the current child support amount for my 4 children with my ex husband?

The court doesn't care with whom you reside, unless the divorce decree specified otherwise, no one will care with whom you reside.

You can have 10 more children with 10 more men, that'll have no affect on what your former husband will be required to pay you to help support the 4 children you two created.

Know this, he's only going to be required to support the 4 kids you and he created.

He won't be paying more as a result, put it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back