Child support Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedmama1

My daughter has a mental health diagnosis. She has been in and out of mental health facilities for 6 years. Her father has never gone one time to see her while in treatment. In fact from 2009-2011 he had zero contact with her and we live in the same town. He has never participated in any of her therapy sessions. Shes been in her current facility since november. My daughters father is taking me to court to get support suspended. He also wants to be credited for every time she was in treatment. Does this sound like something the courts will grant him?
Is there a statute on how far back someone can be credited? Thank u for reading

Find a lawyer and consult with him or her in your county.

There is no way anyone can predict what a court will do.

But, whether he sees her regularly or not at all has no relevance on if he can have the support adjusted.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

I thought maybe my situation would fall under the ***B.*Statutory Considerations. The Pennsylvania statute, 23 Pa.C.S.A. §**4322(a) since she has special needs. Its also medically necessary for her to be there

I thought maybe my situation would fall under the ***B.*Statutory Considerations. The Pennsylvania statute, 23 Pa.C.S.A. §**4322(a) since she has special needs. Its also medically necessary for her to be there

Most things have exceptions.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

See what a lawyer says/consult with a lawyer as suggested previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back