Child support modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy1105

hello really need advice. Im suppose to go to court this thursday. Im 17 years old i live in new york city. my dad only pays 200 a month. he can pay much more but he does'nt want to. My mom tak 100 for expense for food and stuff which doesnt cover alot and i take the other but i have to pay for a cell phone to keep contact with both my parent. cause my mom doesnt want my dad to have our house number. and it cost 60 a month that leave me with 40 to buys clothing and personal things. he doesnt want to give me anything more. the last time i ask him for money he got mad cause i did call him at a surtain time during the day and he told me im nothing to him and hung up on me and i havent spoke to him since then. that was too months ago. my mom had filed for a modification and also a violation petition. cause a year and a half ago he said he wasnt giving me two months child support cause he bought me a bed and he was having another arugment and he said i rolled my eyes at him. but i didnt , anyway he said return the bed or no child support i did have another bed to sleep in so i had to take the bed and he didnt give me the two months. anyway my questions are will i get a modification on the child support and would my mom get the two months he didnt pay ?, also im having some trouble in school i dont attend regular school i attend a GED program i was never signed out of regular school does that make a differce? thanks for any advice !

PS he get paid $23 dollers an hour works 8 hours a day for 5 days out the week, and my mom get paid $ 9 and works 8 hours a day and 6 days out the week sometime 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back