Child support issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

the mother of my child has filed for child support. the state has said that I the father must pay 658 a month and maintain insurance for her through my work. I spend a lot of time with my daughter probably more than 120 days a year. we havnt had a custody agreement by the courts yet. she has offered to stop the child support agreement and for me to pay 600$ a month. my question is should I accept this agreement or try to take her to court for split custody and see if I could get the amount reduced futher.

the mother of my child has filed for child support. the state has said that I the father must pay 658 a month and maintain insurance for her through my work. I spend a lot of time with my daughter probably more than 120 days a year. we havnt had a custody agreement by the courts yet. she has offered to stop the child support agreement and for me to pay 600$ a month. my question is should I accept this agreement or try to take her to court for split custody and see if I could get the amount reduced futher.

I suggest you speak with an attorney in your county about your legal options.

The choice you'll have to make on your own.

I wouldn't agree to anything, however, unless I had been advised by my own attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back