child support agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakekruzel

I'm the father of a child he is 7 months old, me and the mother arent together. We had a perternity complaint and went to court for it, and they are asking me for the maximum for child support, the mother did not show because she was told i would not have to pay support that way. we both agreed upon no child support but i do have to pay off her medicade. is there any possible way that we can do something about this, possibly signing something that we both agree on saying she does not want the child support and we will decide upon payments our selves? and the child will be fully covered as the mothers husband is in the airforce and family gets benifits. the county is wexford. its in cadillac MI. any advice of some sort would be greatly appreficated. thank you very much, Blake kruzel

my email is blakekruzel@email.grcc.edu

any feed back would be great

If mom was on any sort of state assistance they are going to file child support. There is nothing you can do about that. So right now until the medicade is paid off you have to pay. You should speak to an attorney. Are you getting visitation rights? The baby is awfully young for her to be already married to someone else. On an entirely seperate note, hopefully the husband treats the baby ok since the baby is not his.

she is on medicade and i know i have to pay that off, but do you think they would also keep my other child support just for her on there if we both agreed that we will settle that ourselves?

and yes shes only been with him for a short time but he does treat her good, they said visatations should be settle between us, cause she did not show up to the court date for the paternity complaint which was filed by the state because of medicade

but thank you for replying.

any more advice to add?

I do not see why mom has to continue child support once medicaid is paid off. As long as she does not go on any state assistance the state normally does not force child support.

there is no substitute for talking to an attorney, call one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back