Child endangered and neglected!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tybothb

A young mother had triplets recently and she already has a toddler. She is a terrible caregiver she works at a club and stays out all night. Leaves the kids with 12 year old kids on school nights! What should happen to her? The toddler is obese while the triplets are starving! Should so CP agency. Be notified?

Call child protective services.

Let them investigate. If there is something amiss, they will act.

I presume this is related to your other question about 12 year old watching kids. I agree with previous post if your concrned contact Childrens services and they will look into issue

If its that late, and on a school night, what are the parents (or parent) of the 12 year old thinking?

Last edited:
They are cute kids those triplets, but the town is just all bad I thank-you for your help.

These days, it isn't just one town that sucks.

This whole country sucks.

Well, maybe a priest, rabbi, imam, medicine man, minister, witch, holy woman, or wizard can help?

Regardless of the day of the week and the nature of mom's job, if the children are not being abused or neglected then there is nothing wrong.
Social Services will determine if your allegations require action on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back