Child being withheld

Bemine4evr

Jurisdiction
Alabama
My daughter is 7 years old and recently custody was swapped to joint custody with her living with the dad she lived with me for 6 years and dhr took her bc I started having sezures and said I was deemed unable to take care of a child well that case is closed now and the dad is refusing all visitation he moved out of state I do not know his address just the state and I have filed content and the judge did nothing just told him to stop he wants another home study done I have done 12 in one year and thats his reason for not letting me see her I have passed all my home study so far hes also in the national guard. What can I do to see my daughter he only lets me talk to her on the phone and she wants to know why daddy wont let her see me? Dhr wont help me and I have run out of money to keep paying attorneys.

Without the funds to hire a lawyer, you have zero options.
DHR is required to supply you with a lawyer in removal cases.
If you've had a few and nothing has changed, that dog might no longer hunt.

Whatever is the cause of your seizures, I suggest you seek medical help to improve your health.

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation (your post starts with a 128 word run on sentence). Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

the dad is refusing all visitation

Is there a court order that requires visitation? If so, what does it allow?

he moved out of state

Pursuant to a court order? Or contrary to a court order?

I have filed content

Huh?

the judge did nothing just told him to stop

That's not nothing.

What can I do to see my daughter

You'll have to seek an appropriate court order.

Back