Charlie Pride dead at age 86

army judge

Super Moderator
I always liked Charlie Pride.
I had an OPPORTUNITY decades ago to meet him once at show staged by the USO.
He was a friendly gentleman.
This year has been one for the record books.

Mr. Pride died Saturday in Dallas of complications from Covid-19, according to Jeremy Westby of the public relations firm 2911 Media.

RIP Mr. Pride.

Charley Pride, a country music Black superstar, dies at 86

I always liked Charlie Pride.
I had an OPPORTUNITY decades ago to meet him once at show staged by the USO.
He was a friendly gentleman.
This year has been one for the record books.

Mr. Pride died Saturday in Dallas of complications from Covid-19, according to Jeremy Westby of the public relations firm 2911 Media.

RIP Mr. Pride.

Charley Pride, a country music Black superstar, dies at 86
I always liked him as well...not so much his music but him as he seemed as a person.

Yesterday was a bad day. My eldest sister also passed away of cancer. She was a sweet woman and like a second mother (11 1/2 year age difference) to me growing up. My poor mother has lost her two eldest children to cancer in the last 5 years...and this time we can't be with her to offer comfort.

My eldest sister also passed away of cancer. She was a sweet woman and like a second mother (11 1/2 year age difference) to me growing up.

My sincerest sympathies go out to and your family as you mourn the passing of your sister.

Loss of a loved one is always a difficult time.
May you and your family find the strength as you traverse this sad trail.

I've always found strength in God Almighty, His Word, and my abiding hope in a better tomorrow.

I pray that in time you and yours will soon see the sunshine in your lives. Amen.

My sincerest sympathies go out to and your family as you mourn the passing of your sister.

Loss of a loved one is always a difficult time.
May you and your family find the strength as you traverse this sad trail.

I've always found strength in God Almighty, His Word, and my abiding hope in a better tomorrow.

I pray that in time you and yours will soon see the sunshine in your lives. Amen.
Thank you, Army Judge...that was lovely.

Back