cdl license

Status
Not open for further replies.

enyard2002

How do I get a c&i off my cdl license? Because of the c&i I lost my current job driving a semi truck. I had an accident that I was the only one injuried. I didn't not hit anyone. The accident happened cause of faulty equipment. I never received a ticket of any kind. I need it off my record so I can go back to trucking.

Did you talk to an attorney?

How do I get a c&i off my cdl license? Because of the c&i I lost my current job driving a semi truck. I had an accident that I was the only one injuried. I didn't not hit anyone. The accident happened cause of faulty equipment. I never received a ticket of any kind. I need it off my record so I can go back to trucking.

You might visit a local drivers license office and speak to representative about this. Barring a visit, call the customer service inquiry line and ask about visiting someone to discuss your options. Once you've talked to the state licensing agency, you'll know if a remedy exists. Normally the ONLY remedy for these situations is to spend the designated time in the penalty box. But, they all have an appeals process. Again, the answers you seek are somewhere within the polluted bowels of your state licensing agency.

You said you lost your current job because of this. Hopefully you can get it off your record. In the meantime, you might consider applying at a small co. or maybe finding someone with a truck who you can team drive with. (just suggestions per a reference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back