Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft caught shoplifting in walmart..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech3

Dear God I cannot believe this happened ( as in, how stupid I was to do this in the first place! ) nonetheless, I really, really need advice here!
tes i was wrong 100% .. and i now they got video .. here gose.. i got coult stuffing some high gean . like toothpast and brushes.and some other items.. looks to be a total of about $50. i was coult as i walked out the door . and i now it was wrong of me 100% ,, but broke and uneplyeed for over a year ..
i gave hime the bag and started wolking tours the security room .. when i boulted out the door leaving everthing.. nothing was taken.. they tryed to hould me at the door but i was so scare and stupit of what i have don.. my family just flashed in front of me and i almost pist my paint. as i rain .. .. .. i now i was wrng .. but again everthing was left behind.. cops was called becouse i herd the siring .. i then came back to pick up my friends ride that was parted next to the handy cap parking. on the walk way .. god was i scares .. i hoped on the ride and left .. but noticed a ticked for parking in the hany cap parking .. ..
my question is as stooped as i was at that point .. what will happen to me .. my friends ride got a ticked.. and i was never prossed becousr i ran scareless.. will they come looking for me being that thur the lic plate and what will walmart do.. state florida............. boy never again

Dear God I cannot believe this happened ( as in, how stupid I was to do this in the first place! ) nonetheless, I really, really need advice here!
i was wrong 100% .. and i now they got video .. here gose.. i got coult stuffing some high gean . like toothpast and brushe. and some other items.. looks to be a total of about $50. i was coult as i walked out the door . and i now it was wrong of me 100% ,, but broke and uneplyeed for over a year ..
i gave hime the bag and started wolking tours the security room .. when i boulted out the door leaving everthing..nothing was taken.. they tryed to hould me at the door but i was so scare and stupit of what i have don.. my family just flashed in front of me and i almost pist my paint. as i rain .. .. .. i now i was wrng .. but again everthing was left behind.. cops was called becouse i herd the siring .. i then came back to pick up my ride that was parked next to the handy cap parking. on the walk way .. god was i scares .. i hoped on the ride and left .. but noticed a ticked for parking in the hanycap parking walk way (bike).. ..
my question is .. what will happen to me .. my ride got a ticked.. and i was never prossed becouse i ran scareless.. will they come looking for me .. or trace my ride to me.. willl walmart send cops to my house to arrest me... how fare will they go .. to get a shoplifter.. man am i scare,,,!!!!!!!!!! never again .. state florida............. boy never again

If they IDed you or have a means to do so they will likely file a Police report. If so you can expect contact from the Police in your future. Your actions at time of stop made matters worse. By the way naming store an ditems taken was not too bright on a public forum

It was nice of you to return to the illegally parked car. If they did not ID you on the way in, they can refer to the ticket and find you for the way out.

o my god im so scare .. dont now whats going to happend .. and if they come to my home .. o my god. its going to be a very upset day for me ..

even if they have everthing and i did not take any thing .. they have it all .. will they still come looking for me and arrest me ..

o my god .. what have i don/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now i what intill they come nocking on my door and take me away .. how likly is it .... for walmart to follow thru //

Thatr depends on Walmart but I am guessing you pissed them off pretty bad with your bolting on them. Had you gone with them they would not have filed a criminal complaint as their policy does not have send reports to Police on all thefts. You crossed line with running

i should serrender my self to them, and ask for for giveness should i do this .. or call them and serender my self to them all my god i feel so sick .. and dad for what i did ... thinking about it .. i should have.. don it at all.. now no work and i hve a family .. o my god

Oh well,you'll probably get a few months locked away in jail. If you're lucky, no prison. But, if you get prison, I'm guessing you'll be out in less than 30 months.

So, here's what you do.
1- shut up, just stop talking.
2- wait, time is your friend.
3-if the cops come, be polite, but make no statements about this. Admit to nothing, shut the F up, and ask for a lawyer.
4-you might have to spend a night in jail, or post bond. If your record isn't too bad, you'll eventually be bonded out.
5-discuss this ONLY WITH your court appointed lawyer.
6-this won't be a big deal, if you remain calm and stop talking.
7-if you are lucky and stop talking and don't admit to anything, you'll likely get probation, pay a small fine, and eventually this will Be a bad memory.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

time in my faver.. so just sit and what .. how long u think.. weeks, days .. .. wow it suck .. how long do it takes to now if anything is going to happend .. do u think they might just drop it being nothing was taken everthing was left behind..how long they have to file if any chargers,, days weeks yrs..

Follow the previous advice. If you have not told you friend about the ticket, you should consider paying it and keeping your mouth shut. If you told them, pay it and beg them to refuse any info also. Don't go anywhere near that store. Even in the plaza near it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back