Catch 22???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRoyal

Hello, Thank you for reading and hopefully responding. My dilemma lies with having my driver's license suspended due to lack of child support payments. To make a long story short..I've been going to school at night and working as an independent driving contractor during the days. The child support the DA is asking for is too much for what I can afford. I truly want to pay it, but I'm essentially struggling right now. I have however, submitted my resume' to various county agencies in the environmental field, which require a valid california driver's license in order to obtain the positions being offered. What can I do to work something out with these people to get my license back? They're asking for $380.00 per month that I can't afford...basically until I land a position that can warrant such a deduction. I hope someone can give me some good advice on how to attack this..thank you!

Contact child support service or your court and petition to have your license returned. If what you say is true and you have no call to mislead us then you have a fair shot at it

How did they come u[ with that figure? If you made higher at one time then you need to put in for a reduction. Until you do thid your arrears will stack up. By the way 380/mo is really not that much you could be paying alot more. All attempts need to be made to find some sort of employment now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back