Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks cases where restitution has been proven not owing after case has been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anmtbdk

How do I find cases where restitution has been proven not owing after case has been to trial and charges have gotten reduced because of it..

How do I find cases where restitution has been proven not owing after case has been to trial and charges have gotten reduced because of it..

You can research the issue at your county law library, local university law library, or public library.

Goof luck...

First you need to define the specific premise you're seeking to prove. I can't understand what it is you're trying to say here. If you don't owe restitution after a trial determines there is restitution owed? If you've paid the money then you've paid the money. If it corresponds to the restitution that was owed, e.g. you owed $600 and while the case was in trial you paid $500, then all you owe is $100. It doesn't matter that a judgment is issued after payment of the $500. If this is what you're seeking, you can demand a satisfaction of judgment from the court if you paid off the amount. And if the other party tries to sue you or execute on the $500 amount, they will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back