Car Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehungminh

I have made a claim with both insurance. The at fault party insurance at first didn't want to admit that their insurer at fault and denied my case. so I go through my insurance now. However now the at fault party admit that their fault but they want total my car, but my insurance was allow to repair but I , so have to pay deductible. The car still in the shop to fix so can I go back to the third party to tell them to pay for the repair, so I don't have to pay for deductible since the car has been at the shop to repair, and part have order. Please let me know how to handle this. Thank all

I have made a claim with both insurance. The at fault party insurance at first didn't want to admit that their insurer at fault and denied my case. so I go through my insurance now. However now the at fault party admit that their fault but they want total my car, but my insurance was allow to repair but I , so have to pay deductible. The car still in the shop to fix so can I go back to the third party to tell them to pay for the repair, so I don't have to pay for deductible since the car has been at the shop to repair, and part have order. Please let me know how to handle this. Thank all

That is a decision you must make on your own.

No one can advise you what choices to make in life.

That said, the other insurer may no longer have that deal on the table.

Ask them, and then make your decision.

That is, IF the choice still exists.

Thanks army judge, I just want my car to fix. I don't want to be total. I just want them to pay for the price that my own insurance has quote me, so I don't have to pay for deductible and have the car fix. What do you mean the other insurer may no longer have deal ( is that mean deal for total the car ???) and when ask them should I let them know how much my insurance quote??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back