car hit bike from wrong side

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Got broken leg, after surgery found that the lower left leg damaged severally. Which charges are applicable for this incident.

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident! That's terrible... most important is to get your health back.

I don't know any details about your case. Generally, if there is negligence on the part of the driver, the driver would be liable to you for damages. I am assuming that the driver stopped and that information is available concerning the person who hit you and the license plate of the vehicle. There is no answer as to who is liable in this case without knowing all the facts, including whether you may have contributed to your own accident as a result of your own negligence. That may have a bearing on your case, depending upon how much you might be held at fault.

The only answer I have for you is that you must speak to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. If you know someone you trust, call him or her. If you need a referral, you can use our site as well. Typically a review with a personal injury lawyer is free of charge. You also are not required to sign with the first attorney you meet and you may wish to get another opinion or to see if you're more comfortable with someone else. Only after having a proper consultation with an attorney will you be able to get a better idea as to the chances of you winning your case, obtaining a settlement and how much money you might be awarded or receive. Best of luck to you and I hope you heal quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back