car finance contract

S

Sharon Beth

Jurisdiction
Florida
I purchased a vehicle and did the financing threw the dealer, I new I was going to refinance to get a better rate and term. My contract says I was Financed with Fifththird Bank I called them but they they said haven't received the contract from the dealer. I called the dealer they said they changed it to Ally without correcting it on the contract. I also asked for a refund on the extended warranty which I didn't fully understand when agreeing to have it financed into the loan. I told the salesman I was on pain meds for my back that I injured the day before. I felt I had to honor my commitment to purchase the vehicle.The extended warranty was threw Ally Auto and they said I had to get my refund from Fifththird, I informed that was incorrect and they said I would get a full refund but the tax portion would have to get refunded from the dealer. I purchased the vehicle on 2/7/16 and finally refinanced it on 2/18/16 at Vystar Credit Union. I'm just not happy with the mistakes of this Dealership. Oh also put a $1000 deposit down on vehicle/credit card had to ask many times to get it refunded. The owner of the Dealership texted me this morning and said he took care of it and apologized.

Cool story, bro.
Looks like you took care of any problems.
Glad to see you obtained better financing.
Your story might help other people struggling to improve their credit.
Thanks for inspiring other posters.

Back