car dealer wants car back after a month

E

erka*ivette

Jurisdiction
Colorado
Hi so I booth a car about 3 weeks ago almost 4 we signed off on all the paper work and I drive off with the car we were never told me andmy mother in law she is a co signer that the bank will take 2 to 3 days to answer them back with if it was approved or not so 3 weeks passby and I revive a call thatthe bank did not approve my mother in law because a a credit card she has passt due they guywho sold us the car and was aware of that but there was no problem when we signed of the contract was made we signed he signed and his manager so now I gettold I eaither take back my car that i traded in and keep the new one wich means giving 2 car payments I can't do that of give the car back I don't know of there is anything I can do about it pleas help

Hi so I booth a car about 3 weeks ago almost 4 we signed off on all the paper work and I drive off with the car we were never told me andmy mother in law she is a co signer that the bank will take 2 to 3 days to answer them back with if it was approved or not so 3 weeks passby and I revive a call thatthe bank did not approve my mother in law because a a credit card she has passt due they guywho sold us the car and was aware of that but there was no problem when we signed of the contract was made we signed he signed and his manager so now I gettold I eaither take back my car that i traded in and keep the new one wich means giving 2 car payments I can't do that of give the car back I don't know of there is anything I can do about it pleas help

Read your contract.
Everything that you AGREED to is in YOUR contract.
Yes, the dealer is sometimes able to obtain financing.
YOUR contract explains that to you.
If financing is not obtained, you AGREED to return the car.
Be prepared to pay the dealer for USING his car.
YES, that is explained in GREAT detail in your contract documents.

Back