car damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfahad707

i need help in figuring out if i can go to court .a person i know for just a few days took my car for his own work and then smashed the front end in the accident. for a while he was saying i will pay now he is saying that i wouldnot. are there any laws against this ? any help as soon as possible will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Take him to small claims court and sue him for the amount of the repair that you will have to get done on the car. Make sure you get at least three estimates for the repair and present to the magistrate all the evidence you have regarding his statements about paying for the damage. Gather witnesses statements on affidavits (if you have any). Next time, don't be so trusting. Good luck to you!

depends on your insurance, what kind do you have do they cover other drivers that kind of stuff if its covered your insurance will pay if not covered take him to court for the damages just make sure to get pictures of the damages and then get several different quotes on the cost to repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back