Can someone do this?

Camoneypenny

Jurisdiction
West Virginia
Can someone take a child away from a family if they are going to be moving because that person doesn't want the child to leave?

Can someone take a child away from a family if they are going to be moving because that person doesn't want the child to leave?

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends. More details are needed. Who are the adults involved (are we talking Mom and Dad)? Are there court orders?

If that was done, it could be considered kidnapping.

Kind of creepy, too, if the person isn't a parent.
Maybe the person has pedo tendencies.

To provide a better answer, we need more details.

For instance, who is the person lusting after a kid, neighbor, mailman, lady next door, pimple faced 13 year old neighbor boy, who is lusting after the little kid?

Me and my wife are moving and someone that's like an aunt to my wife doesn't want us to take our child with us. She wants her to stay with her and not let us see her. She said she is going to call a lawyer today to see what she can do for this to happen.

Me and my wife are moving and someone that's like an aunt to my wife doesn't want us to take our child with us. She wants her to stay with her and not let us see her. She said she is going to call a lawyer today to see what she can do for this to happen.

She has as much chance as I do (an unknown stranger) of taking your child.

None, no way, no how, not now, not ever.

Be smart, stop talking to untrustworthy, unstable, control freaks.

You and your spouse control your family.

Let her yap, you stay away and won't have to listen.

Back