Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Can minors and minors kiss in public or online or is it a crime?

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
So me and my friend kissed on a live is this a crime or am I ok? by the way we are both minors

ok so I can only get in trouble by my parents?

Again, ask your parental unit.

It depends on more than your ages.

It could depend on what was KISSED, and what was used to, in the words of former president Bill Clinton, "KISS IT."

If one is 17, the other is 10, it could be a problem.

I think they're talking about something like Facebook's "live" videos or some other social media publication.

I assume "live"=date.
Often times the autocorrect on my devices changes words to things that are far from what I intended. Sometimes it would make more sense if it just left the typo alone.

Again, ask your parental unit.

It depends on more than your ages.

It could depend on what was KISSED, and what was used to, in the words of former president Bill Clinton, "KISS IT."

If one is 17, the other is 10, it could be a problem.
No we are both 12

No we are both 12

I suggest if you are 12 years old, you take any questions you have directly to one or both of your parents or legal guardians.

You should be very careful about doing ANYTHING your parents don't approve of you doing.

There are some very diabolical, evil critters that walk this planet.

Those critters live to do unspeakable, maybe deadly things to children.

As long as you are BOTH fully willing participants, kissing is fine. Where you run into problems is when one party is not quite so willing and feels pressured into doing something they are not ready for. That is regardless of age, but at 12, neither of you has the breadth of life experience to always be an adequate judge of what a partner is truly comfortable with. Heck, google Aziz Ansari for a really good example of what can go wrong when you assume your partner feels the same way you do.

Back