Medical Malpractice can i sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

axelmargraf

i was hit by a car in may of 08. i broke both of my legs my ribs colapsed my left lung had two brain bleeds and broke my back the hospital never x-rayed my back and just kept telling me it was my brok ribs hurting well about a year later i went to see a dr. and they said i broke my back bad and they dont want to mess with it i have seen 2 dr. and they both have said the same thing i just want to know if i can sue the hospital for not x-raying my back and tak8ing care of it

It sound like the hospital could have been negligent when they treated you. Are you currently undergoing treatment? You need to contact an attorney that specializes in malpractice cases. They will give you more information. I work with attorneys all day and see med mal cases alot. Be prepared for the lawsuit to take time to settle or go to trial. Your attorney will need all of you medical records and will most likely hire a medical expert on your behalf. Since you're still injured, I'm not sure if you're able to work. If you decide to move forward with a lawsuit and find yourself struggling financially, you should look into pre-settlement loans to help. Orchard Legal Funding is a company to could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back