Can I sue my injury Attorney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitenova1

I need surgery on a partial ACL tear from an accident back in July 18, 2012, the attorney I had told me that I am looking at $55,000 from the both insurance. I went through nonsensical therapy approved by the attorney that didn't help with my ACL tear to prepare me for surgery at Spine Center of Atlanta, but the last check up the doctor told me that they don't do surgery at the clinic I was so mystified. They gave me the number to the another medical profession, but the medical staff schedule me about a month later. So I call my attorney and told him about it and He yelled at me, telling me that why I made an appointment to Regional Medical Center? I have no clue, I told him that the doctor at the Spine Center of Atlanta don't do surgery on my partial ACL tear. So, he told me to cancel the appointment.

When USAA case settle for $20,000 last year, the uninsured motorist from GEICO was settle 3 weeks ago without the amount. I tried contacting him but he wouldn't take my call.

What should I do?

I need surgery on a partial ACL tear from an accident back in July 18, 2012, the attorney I had told me that I am looking at $55,000 from the both insurance. I went through nonsensical therapy approved by the attorney that didn't help with my ACL tear to prepare me for surgery at Spine Center of Atlanta, but the last check up the doctor told me that they don't do surgery at the clinic I was so mystified. They gave me the number to the another medical profession, but the medical staff schedule me about a month later. So I call my attorney and told him about it and He yelled at me, telling me that why I made an appointment to Regional Medical Center? I have no clue, I told him that the doctor at the Spine Center of Atlanta don't do surgery on my partial ACL tear. So, he told me to cancel the appointment.

When USAA case settle for $20,000 last year, the uninsured motorist from GEICO was settle 3 weeks ago without the amount. I tried contacting him but he wouldn't take my call.

What should I do?

I suggest you read the retainer agreement you signed.

It likely has a provision requiring you to go to arbitration, rather than suing.

But, if you did sue, who would litigate the case for you?

I suggest you make an appointment and discuss this with your attorney.

Barring that, write him a letter detailing your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back