Can I stop family from sending pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksrws

I need to know if I can stop my ex-husbands family (parents) from sending pictures of our kids to him while he is in prison? He is there because he raped a 13 yr old (family member) . I don't want him to have pictures of our daughters to pass around to the other child molesters. My girls are now 13 & 9. I know him mom sends him pictures of the kids, his dad sends him pictures of young looking nude girls. Is there anything I can do?

I don't understand, talk to he warden about what? I wanna stop his family from sending pictures of our kids to him. What would the warden do? take the pictures away????

I am not sure whether you have any control of what his family does, but I would absolutely never send them any pictures. Hopefully they do not have any sort of visitation with the kids?

How do you know that they send him nude pics of girls? You have to have sufficient proof that they are underage to do anything about it.

If his dad is actually sending him questionable pictures, you can either call the police, or try talking to the warden. However you need proof that his dad is actually doing this, and be prepared for him to deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back