Can I park my car here legally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw0t0negirl

I live in a Cul de Sac in a mobile home park in Napa, CA. I have 2 cars, and a family member has another. I was just informed by management that I have to get rid of one of my cars because it sticks out of our driveway a little and is a violation of a fire code. He says all lanes in the park are designated fire lanes. I have not heard of this before. He says in the event of a fire my car would have to be moved quickly but if nobody else has the keys and I'm not there, it would not be able to be moved anyway. Has anyone heard of this before? Is this legal? Can he take action against me if i refuse to get rid of one of my cars (all registered and insured)? I would like some info on what my rights are if I have any. The old park manager never cared about our parking. Also, he will not allow any parking on any curbs within the park, even though there isn't sufficient guest parking. He says they are fire lanes also. Help, please. I cannot find any info online about this.

You should ask to see what the bylaws of the mobile park state regarding fire lanes. You will not find this online since they are particular to every park.

Would the park manager have that information? Or would the city have that information. Can the park manager make up any rules he wants for the park regarding those things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back