Criminal Trials, Hearings Can I just write to the Judge?? CA

Not open for further replies.


New Member
My jurisdiction is: CA

My jurisdiction is: Los Angeles, CA

I have several tickets that i just want to pay and one to show proof and pay what ever amount that one in particular comes out to be.

I need to write the judge because i am out of town and these are actual court apperances i have do i go about this???

and when i mail a ticket, do i mail the original or can i mail a copy with the proof to get my ticket reduced???

and how do i get a hold of GCServices??
thanks everyone
You don't write to the judge. You write to the court. Look up the court clerk's address on their website and contact them that way.

From the gcserv website:

Our Call Center Hours:

Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 9:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Friday 8:00AM - 7:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Saturday 8:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Sunday 11:00AM - 7:00PM Pacific Standard Time

Phone number:
English: 1-800-355-3540
Spanish: 1-800-511-0734
Not open for further replies.