can i do this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

grampadiesel1

i worked for a car dealer and am owed money but i have some personal tools and personal items their can i go in to the buisness with my key and take MY personal stuff?? I dont want to break the law and have found out some very negative things about the owner and what he has done to others.. thanks also im not sure how you read if someone replys to this but i am trying to figure it out:) (my kids are better at computers than myself) thanks for any advise

Last edited:
Unless they kick you off the property I don't see why you can not go and get your tools.

What does the company say when you call and say you want to come in and retrieve your tools? Since you said "worked", I'm assuming that means you are terminated. Why do you still have a key?

i was sort of partners with the guy and i left after finding out he was doing alot of illegeal things (not paying taxes, selling drugs, insurance fraud, dealing with buying and selling of stolen property just to name a few) i have never been told i can not go their or told to stay off property but i did have a police officer go their which he did admit to having like 7-8,000$ worth of my stuff but he wasnt giving it to me as he felt i owed him storage... he has been using the items as he didnt have his own before i went their and now he can have inhouse work done with my tools and equipment. i think i should be able to go their anytime even if hes not their and get my belongings as i am disabled and can not afford to replace them.. what does anybody think about me going to the buisness and using my key that i have to go in and retrive my stuff which most all of my stuff has my name on them or my old buisness name on them and i have reciepts for most everything.. thanks for any advice you might have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back