Can cps take my son when he is born with a open case with another child?

W

Worried-mom

Jurisdiction
Texas
I have an open cps case due to the fact of my child testing positive for meth when born. I have been clean ever since and done all of cps family plan services. All I lack is a job which I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and companies tell me I am a liability but I will have a job once I give birth. I have passed every drug test they have given me. Will cps take my son once he is born even he will be healthy?

I have an open cps case due to the fact of my child testing positive for meth when born. I have been clean ever since and done all of cps family plan services. All I lack is a job which I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and companies tell me I am a liability but I will have a job once I give birth. I have passed every drug test they have given me. Will cps take my son once he is born even he will be healthy?

This MIGHT prepare you for the storm that has been brewing over the last 38 weeks.

4430 Child Safety Issues; 4431 Prenatal Drug or Alcohol Exposure; 4432 Mother With AIDS or HIV Is Breastfeeding; 4433 Refusal of Medical Treatment Based on Religious Beliefs; 4434 Risk to a Child Exposed to a Methamphetamine Lab

Hopefully you read those - why on earth would you get pregnant again when you had one child taken away?

Back