California Dept of Child Support Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bella_and_dcss

I am frustrated and would like to sue the Dept of Support Services here in California if that would be possible and here is my story and frsutrations with them:
I have had an open case with them since May 2005, with past due support owed since Oct of 2004. The Obligor is my spouse still as we started the dissolution however at that time 1998, there was not much assistance for those who were in pro per, like they have now. So we did the custody and support orders and left the dissloution end hanging while we have remained seperated and I paid all his over due debts to keep my name and credit from ruin. I originally sought thier services for the primary concern of medical coverage my daughter lost when the idiot lost his employment with California Schools district. DCSS was aware of his employment ending with the school system as well as, gave them a copy of his last staement received that provided proof of having funds in a CAL PERS retirement account, when requesting their services. They never acted like they understood what CAL PERS was or what the heck I was talking about whenever asking why they were not going to attach that money for the support owed or enforce him to provide the medical coverage she so desperately needed, to continue her orthodontic treatment that was just in the first stages of treatment when he lost coverage. So all this time my kid has braces on her teeth cant get any Dentist to touch this preexsisting set of another Dentists work she was left with, because they are aware when they see these cases it is always money issue and benefits normally are COBRA covered to finish what was started. I tried to get the idiot to do that once I found out that he lost benefits however he is just a dope fien and impossible to rationalize while he is like he is now in his addiction. Anyway, I was able to find new employment in a corproate position actually working for one of the nations largest providers of Health Insurance therefore was able to finally have the treatment completed on my own and she got the braces off on her 18th birthday after 4 years of high school wereing a set of braces doing nothing to straighten her teeth and that was hard to see her beautiful face smiling all that time through those shiney tin things stuck on her teeth causing eventually decay to the point she had to get seven cavities filled before they could begin the otrtho work.
DCSS does nothing all that time and never had spoke to one worker on the case more then once before another was assgned. The file basically sat on the shelf collecting dust for the entire time I thought they were on my side and eventually would take action and collect the stupid $ 34.00 a month that this ass couldn't pay or provide her the medical coverage the considered when calculating that little bit of support he never attempted while he smoked his crack instead. Now the kid is pf age and I am ready to go to get action so I file not one but two complaints the first was in regards to him having never a drivers license suspension placed on CDL, they tell me in a written resolution letter that was due to having had incorrect CDL number on file all this time which they corrected and if DMV picks up then they take action on that CDL from him. OK yet Calif Codes clearly ststes it is name and SS# entered into the mail locator tracking system data base, nothing about the CDL number at all needed to track these dead beat dads for support owed. The second complaint they say another real good one. . .
Written report by a worker stated the following conversation with the father took place on 4/8/08, when she contacted him by phone to ask why he was not paying all this time, he quoted to her " I am on disablility and have only the money to live off of that is from a settlement that I received in 2004 and that is the only money that I have to live off of." Ok what action did she take after that ststement are you ready for this?
She sent me a form to consent to closing the case, here I was awaiting for service on him for this hearing on his income right, and she just takes that useful inform=ation and close the case? WOW is that lame or what so he never got served and I watied again six more onths and state hearling later before getting to court. In the mean time they do investgation on financial issues ok, they say that CAL PERS reported no ative funds under his id and SS #, hell no I thought what has he gone and done now? I write to them myself because by now I am aware of how worthless DCSS is for anything. CAL PERS says that he withdrew $ 44.129.26 from the account taking full compensation on 1/29./07 and said I had no interest in these funds and signed to that instead of my spousal consent for the funds taken and close of the account. So I finally get into court and exactly as I was well aware of he says funds are gone now I have nothing left and live with my parents etc etc. So that is it there is no support paid and I lost rights to the only finds ever should I have to gain from this whole disaster at all all because DCSS are idiots no better then crack head he is please tell me cant they be liable too for such poor case mnanagement on this case? What the laws on suing state agency for lies about the CDL issue and missing the fact he claimed he got settlement 2004 then should have had money top pay all aong right? Then put his ass in jail for that there for failing to provide for his child as well as perjury on CAL PERS issue but not just say oh well he has no money left sorry cannot help you. That is not how they react if I would have had state welfare all this time and were returning funds to them, which I am suppose to get equal attention so the Cal Codes say as well. What can I do about this other then hope that his parents die and can attach the estate before he smokes that all up too????? PLEASE HELP ME I AM FRUSTRATED AND MAD!

California DCSS abuse of power

I have many similar complaints about California DCSS. Their tactics are very 3rd world and have I not experienced it first hand, I would have never believed these kinds of things can happen in the USA. They are an agency without judicial controls and are over riding judges and trampling individual rights. I also am considering a legal action against California DCSS based on Constitutional violations of my right to due process. Is there anyone out there that is familiar with any similar cases that may be in process or have already been tried? Is there anyone interested in joining in on such a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back