Buying a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausamsam

this is the only place about buying and selling so i post here.

my friend (A) is getting a car from her friend. her friend (B) never lets her meet the owner. and her friends own her some money. B said he paid part of the car with the money he own her (A). And B is making all kind of excuse not to let her see the owner. She did look at the car once and it is good.

so in this case, is B breaking any law or causing any problem? can she prevent he would not be cheat for the owner and my friend?

please let me know as soon as possible. thanks for your advice.

If your friend accepts a price from the middle person and pays, then it is a good deal. There is nothing stopping the middle person from trying to make money for the service. It seems to me the middle person is trying to make some money. If she does not want this middle person to make money off her, then she should back out and get her money owed from the middle person. If she accepts the deal and proceed, the middle person cannot be held for violating a law. The middle person can claim it was simple a commission for services rendered in the search of the car………..even if they don't have a business license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back